Here are some samples of my work; web pages I created in the past. Anything prior to 2016 was all barebones HTML and CSS. Really simple and old school, but I was very proud of it.
As I grow my repertoire I hope to add more professional work and projects!
CLICK - for Current Projects:
Final Project for PHP class, Summer 2017
- Create a website for the capture and presentation of data
- Database and database tables should be created using the website, and it should allow records to be entered and viewed
- Keep default user and password settings
A really basic introduction into PHP and using it to access/update databases. Just the tip of the iceberg! I used as much form validation as I knew to avoid spam and PHP injections.
SDS Incubator Program Submission, Fall 2017
- User should be able to hit enter, and have the program calculate the answer**
- Calculator should be able to handle 1 to 3 operators, and validate data
The calculator did work, and handled invalid data and whitespace. I again kept the layout simple and easy to read.
CLICK - for Older Projects:
I used my HTML/CSS final project design as a template for my website briefly in 2016, because it was HTML5 & CSS compliant, already made, and I was tired of not having something online.
Here's a live page from it, because I went all out on the content (sarcasm): Cat Facts.
CLICK - for SUPER Old Projects:
- i-frames (LOL)
Nothing like a throwback!! I-frames and everything. This was all the rage back in the day. :)
I can't even remember what I used to make this page. See some of my anime influence, and of course, pink. I prefer simplistic designs, not too many graphics, and very simple navigation.